" Fenimore 922 SideWinder. This unique machine is already rewriting the standards for our industry, both commercially and in-house, and represents the biggest break-through in combination stitching, folding, trimming and collating to come along in more than 25 years!
The Fenimore 922 SideWinder is both a collator and booklet-maker. From left to right, it collates flat sheets, jogs them into alignment, stitches, folds and face trims them into high quality booklets - up to 5,200 per hour! From right to left, it collates flat sheets, signatures or tabs for side or corner stitching, perfect binding, saddle stitching or other purposes.
• available from 3 to 21 pockets/stations, in units of 3
• ripple start/stop and fault systems eliminate sheet spoilage and minimizes de-collating
• missing or double sheet detectors in each pocket
• vacuum Pick-up and Air Blast; up to 4 suction devices on each pocket automatically adjusts to the thickness of the sheets or signatures
• jam proof gathering tray with electric eye monitoring
• sequential start button will ensure complete sets while handling feeding
• stitcher (2 heads furnished, 4 maximum)
• folder/trimmer (curved buckle type)
• remote control unit
• for sheet sizes up to 12" x 18"
• GE Fanuc PLC Control
• Extended conveyor delivery with infinite speed control
• bar code detection system
• selective feeding count on each pocket adds more flexibility
• extra stitcher heads - up to 4 heads
• hohner stitching heads
• extra trimmer face knives
• BC-3 Batch Counter