• Teachers and media specialists were asked what they wanted to see in a laminator ... and they told us! And that got designed into the Educator!
• We started with the Graphic III and Premier III machines that so many schools have learned to know and trust for their laminating quality and trouble-free operation. Then we simplified the controls and created an improved film path to eliminate many of the operator errors common to thermal laminators.
• Posters, dry erase charts, flash cards, bulletin board graphics, games, visuals and teaching aids of all kinds represent a tremendous investment, whether they were purchased, or made by teachers. Protecting and enhancing these educational materials with lamination allows them to last for years instead of being replaced every few weeks or months.
• The Educator offers the control needed to laminate different types of materials using different films with a minimum of operator adjustments.
Features that Make a Difference
Features that contribute to the quality of lamination and dependability of the Educator include:
• Preset lamination pressure and speed. Makes the machine easier to use and eliminates many possible sources of problems.
• Enclosed laminating and pull rollers. Helps you avoid time-consuming jams and wrap-arounds
• Forced air cooling. Allows laminating with 3 and 5-mil films, as well as the 1.5 mil film often used by schools. Without a film cooling system, thicker films will warp and ripple because they are still hot and partly melted when they come out of the laminator.
• Fixed-position lamination rollers. Provides a stable platform for uniform roll pressure which provides the highest quality lamination available in a school laminator.
• Attached safety shield. The safety shield is fixed to the machine and is placed so that the operator will naturally put it in the guard position before laminating. The shield is made of clear polycarbonate so users can see their work and will not be tempted to try to laminate without the shield in its safe position.