Clamco 120 Series: Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrap Systems
Clamco's L-sealer/tunnel combination system includes such standard features as unitized package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator, the largest shrink tunnel in its class, and 11-gauge steel construction throughout.
The resulting high throughput and superior strength are further enhanced by this system's efficient 120-volt operation. In addition, its comparatively lower price makes the 120 Series the best value in its category.
The 120 Series semi-automatic shrink packaging system includes many standard features and unique advantages not found on competitive systems. Its low cost and 120-volt efficiency make it ideal for today's quick print and similar-sized operations.
Designed to seal and shrink most polyolefin and PVC films.
Unitized sealer/tunnel combination with console stand
Microprocessor-controlled heat cycle with automatic temperature compensation
2100 watt tunnel heating power; 360-degree air circulation
Height-adjustable, heavy-duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps
Unitized, adjustable package tray and film cradle with pinwheel perforator and
Magnetic hold-down featuring adjustable, single large magnet
Film burn-off control
Variable-speed Teflon® coated mesh belt-tunnel conveyor
Made in USA
• Power take-away conveyor (variable distance, adjustable height)
• Locking casters
• Scrap take-up wheel
• 220/208V single phase power
• Auto cool down timer for tunnel
• Cycle counter
• Seal area 16" W x 20" L (41 cm x 51 cm)
• Tunnel chamber 16" W x 20" W x 8" H (41 cm x 51 cm x 20 cm)
• Overall dimensions 24" W x 91" L x 52" H (61 cm x 229 cm 119 cm)
• 11-gauge steel construction throughout
• 120V, 20 Amp operation (export voltages available)
120 Series: Clamco Semi-Automatic Shrink Wrap Systems:
Company: Clamco Packaging
Machine type: Shrink Wrap Systems
• Wholesale Trade